Driftwood Necklace Hanger

$5

Driftwood is so beautiful and, somehow, so poetic. This is why I love using it in my home in every way I can. It is so rustic, the gorgeous curves of the wood and soothing colors. Love it!

But I also love a good pop of color. So I decided to use both of these to keep my necklace collection in order.

I had found this big root driftwood during one beach vacation and I brought it home with me with the idea of turning it into a necklace holder. I picked out some colored twine to go with it and then got to work!

I wrapped the twine around spots in the driftwood and threaded the ends under the wrapped twine with a blunt yarn needle.

I added in little hanging loops with the needle. When I was done I held the whole branch up on the wall and made a mark for the nail.

Hang up the driftwood...

... and add all your necklaces to it! MUCH better than the jumbled mess I had before!

Get the full tutorial with all my tips here: https://www.cucicucicoo.com/2015/10/diy-necklace-hanger-cane-root/

And, if you like upcycled jewelry organization, check out my earring holder from an old frame and old shopping bag! https://www.cucicucicoo.com/2014/01/picture-frame-burlap-earring-display/

15 Amazing Craft Projects That You Can Do Under 15 Minutes
4 Chemical-Free Ways To Clean In Your Home
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
Easy DIY Ideas To Add Some FUN To Your Office Space
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Lisa Neri

• Carolina

Very cool but how did you hang it on the wall?

• Lisa Neri

I briefly showed the hanging loops on the back of some of the wrapped twine parts. If you click to see the full tutorial on my website, you'll see a detailed description!