Upcycled Picture Frame and Burlap Earring Display

$0

I love earrings, but I hate a jumbled mess of them, especially when you can't find one of the pair!

All you need to organize your earrings is an old wooden picture frame, some burlap, and a stapler.

A had an old ugly picture frame with broken glass. So I threw the glass in the recycling bin and kept the frame.

I cut one side out of an old burlap shopping bag whose handles were fraying and nearly broken through.

I first painted the frame because it was too ugly as it was.

I traced out a cardboard frame 1 cm wide all around to just fit inside the frame perfectly. Then I traced around it on the burlap and cut out the rectangle.

Staple the burlap to the cardboard.

Put it into the frame...

... and hang all your earring on it! So easy and didn't cost a cent!

Get the full tutorial with all the details and my extra tips here: https://www.cucicucicoo.com/2014/01/picture-frame-burlap-earring-display/

If your jewelry is in a big jumbled mess, make sure you also check out my driftwood necklace hanger! https://www.cucicucicoo.com/2015/10/diy-necklace-hanger-cane-root/

Lisa Neri

• Lisa Volpo

My BBQ island countertop is tile and in good shape. I would like a concrete countertop...can I do this myself?

• Vicki Hopkins Adkins

My granddaughters will love this idea! Thanks!

• Lisa Neri

It's really usefull! I actually made this years ago and am still using it every day!

• Heidi

Thanks for the idea!! I have so many earrings that I don't wear because I never remember which box, drawer or whatever they're in. Now I'll be able to find them!!!

• Heidi

I'm so glad I made this! Now I just have to remember where I put the rest of my earrings? Thank you again for the great idea!