Looks like about $40 off amazon. You might want to think about having a dedicated microwave for it. Not sure what kind of toxins can leak out and mixing with food might not be the best idea. It might not just be the ceramic kiln...it could be the types of glass and what makes it stained glass. I don't know for sure but you might want to do some research to see if this should be a dedicated microwave for this. Good luck! I will be learning how to fuse glass in a large kiln this summer so I am super excited! Looks like a lot of fun!
Hi Sharon, looks like you can get a nice kit for under $60, also The microwave should be allowed to cool between uses. Micro kilns should be allowed to cool at least 20 minutes between firings. ... NEVER leave the lid off your Micro kiln when firing your glass. We recommend only using non-toxic, lead free enamels so they are safe for wearing or in contact with food.