How can I make a bill holder for my monthly bills?

Cheryl APatJohnavallance82
+2

• Janice

Hi Dorothy, you can create whatever size container you'd like by disassembling a large cardboard box and using the materials for the holder. Here's a video, but you don't have to do the intricate weaving design they show. Just paint or use contact paper and trim it up to fit your decor and what you would enjoy seeing everyday.

Hope this helps you see what I mean. You could even make a few dividers in it if you like or make it deeper or change it up in so many different ways.

. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPAT8znf7bE

• Johnavallance82

Hello Dorothy, Decorate a clothes peg or use a bulldog clip. Cover a shoebox with wrapping paper etc. Buy a letter rack!

• Pat

I always put my bills in a file folder and pay them once a month. The folder is in the bottom drawer of my desk, it front in a red folder. If you have an empty drawer, that would work also.

• Cheryl A

I bought a cheap plastic folder that has like file pockets in it and labeled the type bill like credit cards, utility bills, mortgage, etc and also have one I use for credit or debit card slips here is what they look like - they have them at walmart and dollar tree

• Cheryl A

click on the photo to enlarge it