My Woodworking Workshop in a 6 by 8 wood shed with room for tools!

$300
1 Week

Photos of the little shed {6x8} I did say little, that I turned into a workshop for wood and other diy projects. Read more details on the website by clicking the link below.
Frame clamp storage using old spindles between the studs.
How do you fit two large work tables into a 6' by 8' shed? Fit one over the other. You can see them in action here http://homastyle.com/wp/2011/05/25/workshop-series-part-iv-or-righty-tighty-lefty-loosey/
The "electrical" box. I used an extension cord for electricity to the workshop. An old silverware box was hung to hide the cord.
The east wall of the workshop.
The south wall, with one work table "inside" the other.
The north wall. The cabinet holds hand tools. The white beadboard box on the bottom left hides the table saw on a cabinet for paint storage. Wood is stored on the right of the cabinet.
The west wall with the doors.
Another old spindle holds twines and tapes.
The drawing of the workshop plans. To see more photos and details go the http://homastyle.com
Mason jars full of nails, screws, and other fun stuff.
Light made from old funnel my dad found at a yard sale.
The outside of my little workshop.

Country Design Style-Jeanette

• @Harlee Jenkins I would love to see pictures of your tiny shed. Notice I did update the url. I changed my website and still working on getting the links updated. :/

• Harlee Jenkins

Sorry, but my tiny shed is now someone elses. I sold it when I moved and couldn't take it with me. Seeing yours, tho, has me thinking about having someone build me another one, but I truly doubt that will happen. I had such fun making use of things that I had/found for other purposes!

• @Harlee Jenkins I think it's so important for creative people to find some kind to work space, be it every so humble. You never know where life will take you, so you never know. I hope you find a space to squeeze in somewhere.