What should I add to white school glue to control the flow?

JaniceJohnavallance82Cheryl Williamsen
+4

• Leonore

I asked the wrong question - I actually needed to know which ingredients the school glue should have if used as flow control for acrylic paints. They don't all seem to do the job.

• Johnavallance82

Hello there, Water it down to required flow...........

• Leonore

• Janice

Is it flowing too well? Perhaps seal the current hole with your glue, then use a needle to create a smaller hole than you had before.

• Leonore

• Janice

Hi Leonore, I've watched several tutorials on the topic of painting and many use a product called Floetrol or something close to that available at Hardware stores to increase the the time you can work with the poured paints. Fun projects, I'm sure, I've not tried doing it yet. Have fun!