How can I make my bathroom tiles white again?

FlipturnKelli L. MilliganNola Harr
+5

How can i make my bathroom tiles white again ? I tried peroxide and vinegar do not work.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-no1rqjp0oA

If you're looking for a heavy-duty tile cleaner, try mixing a 1/2 cup of baking soda, a teaspoon of dish soap, and a 1/4 cup of hydrogen peroxide. Then, spray the mixture onto your bathroom tiles and let it sit for 10 minutes before scrubbing it off with a damp sponge.

• SAM

Baking soda and vingar ,i put baking soda then a paper towel on top then pour white vingar on top ,let sit untill white again.

• Nola Harr

Bleach

• Kelli L. Milligan

I really don't understand. Tile is a fired and glazed product, I've never seen them yellow except from.smoke or mildew, then all you can do is clean. Now if you are asking about plastic tiles, that is different.

• Flipturn

What kind of tile are they? What material are they made out of?

Are they on the floor, or on the walls?

Were they originally white, or off-white?

• Flipturn

Oh, I was thinking more along the lines that the tiles were on the floor or on the wall.........

You might consider switching to LED bulbs anyway.

• Flipturn

There are countless colors of 'White'.....

My suggestion is to change your lightbulbs to LED first, instead of trying to do something to the tiles. If you are presently using the older incandescent style bulbs, I am sure that you will notice a difference in how much brighter and whiter the whole room seems once you switch to LED light.