DIY Bathroom Mirror Renovation

$15

This is so simple, quick & easy. And it changed the whole look of my half bath. My friends even thought I bought a new mirror lol

The original frame of the mirror had a nickel finish which didn't really go with the modern farmhouse look I wanted. So I figured why not spray-painted give it a fresh new look.

The paint I chose to go with is a chalky matte finish. I almost did black but white just seems so clean and simple it could go with anything.

So first off I got painters tape and a trash bag, covered the mirror so spray paint wouldn't get all over it.

please note to put something under the mirror as well spray paint does get everywhere I did this in the garage just to be safe. ( With the garage door open)

Once you have the mirror ready to go start putting on your first coat.

I just did two coats and that's all it needed. I like to make sure it's not wet before I touch it so I gave it about an hour before I took off the tape.

And once you feel it's dry enough, hang it back up and enjoy the new look in your bathroom 😊

30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
3 Gorgeous Ideas to Use Photo Frames - and Not for Pictures!
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Add A Hint Of Farmhouse Style In Your Home With These Ideas
18 Beautiful Crafts For The 4th of July
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
Keep Your Craft Supplies Organized With These Fun Storage Ideas
Spruce Up Your Plain Lamp With One Of These Great Ideas
15 Perfectly Round Tables

• Lily Frances

Looks lovely really lit the room up, any idea if the paint would be okay in a bathroom with lots of steam?

• Susan

I painted my bathroom wall two different colors & the only problem I had was when one color ran a little. This was due to not letting it sit long enough. If you wait at least 4 hours before showering you should be fine. Plus with this mirror frame they used spray paint. It's gonna be fine with steam.