Brittany Malia
Brittany Malia
  • Chesapeake, VA

DIY Bathroom Mirror Renovation

$15

This is so simple, quick & easy. And it changed the whole look of my half bath. My friends even thought I bought a new mirror lol

The original frame of the mirror had a nickel finish which didn't really go with the modern farmhouse look I wanted. So I figured why not spray-painted give it a fresh new look.

The paint I chose to go with is a chalky matte finish. I almost did black but white just seems so clean and simple it could go with anything.

So first off I got painters tape and a trash bag, covered the mirror so spray paint wouldn't get all over it.

please note to put something under the mirror as well spray paint does get everywhere I did this in the garage just to be safe. ( With the garage door open)

Once you have the mirror ready to go start putting on your first coat.

I just did two coats and that's all it needed. I like to make sure it's not wet before I touch it so I gave it about an hour before I took off the tape.

And once you feel it's dry enough, hang it back up and enjoy the new look in your bathroom 😊

• Lily Frances

Looks lovely really lit the room up, any idea if the paint would be okay in a bathroom with lots of steam?