How can I make my shower floor slip proof ?

PatJohnavallance82Redcatcec
+1

I've tried several rubber pads to make the shower floor slip proof but none have worked. Need a suggestion on how and what to use to stop slipping and falls in the shower. Thanks for giving me some safety ideas for this problem. TxGran04@aol.com

• Unique Creations By Anita

You can buy the self adhesive pads that feel like sandpaper. That can be stuck to the floor. They definitely stop you from slipping and work great to scrub the bottom of your feet.

• Redcatcec

Hi Sue,

You can find these pads at Amazon, make sure you shower floor is clean and dry before applying them.

They should work great for you. Best.

• Johnavallance82

Hello there Sue,

You can buy special mats with multi suckers underneath them that stay put in a show until you pull them up!

• Pat

(like Johnavallance82 mentioned) We have the floor mat with suckers on the bottom...cheap at Walmart. We put it down before showering and take it up again after our shower. You could leave it down all the time if you want but easier to clean shower floor when it is not down. Another important thing is to have grab bars in your shower. One where you enter the shower and one on the back wall to use when you are bathing.