Anna Smith'Howard
Anna Smith'Howard
  • Bossier City, LA

How can I upcycle old window frames?

Michelle JamesAnna Smith'HowardBaxter
+2

Good morning DIY Family, this is Anna from Tickfaw, Louisiana. Can anyone give me any ideas on how to reuse some kitchen windows? We live on a farm now and we had removed them to make that opening a serving area. So can anyone help me with some suggestions ? Thank you for your time. Have a Blessed and Wonderful Day.

• Tinyshoes

Anna...So many things can be done with them. Try Google and take a look! You can use each pane as a picture frame and display pictures, programs or items of choice. You can paint or stencil on them. They are propped or hung...used inside or out. To be honest just "let yourself go" and have some fun. Display drawings from past years of children or grandchildren along with pics. Hope this gives you a few ideas.

• Anna Smith'Howard

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your time. You have really given me a lot to think about. Enjoy the rest of your day.

• Baxter
  • Anna Smith'Howard

Good morning Baxter, I appreciate you're taking the time to suggesting that site, it was fantastic. I truly appreciate your time. You have to Bless and Wonderful Day and be safe out there in your travels. Again thanks for sharing the site. I love the table idea.

• Michelle James

I created some digital photo art for above my couch using an old window. I also used vinyl cut out letters on it. https://michellejdesigns.com/scrapbook-digital-photo-art/ Have fun with it.