How can I kill roaches in my apartment?

Toni @ Girl, Just DIY!Kathy Gunter LawJeremy Hoffpauir
+2

• Judy

Yes borax helps as does keeping water and wet areas dry. Clean all food and put away dishes.

They love good and moisture.

You may need traps or last result spray.

If your neighbor has them and does not abide by these practices you will continue to have them.

• Jeremy Hoffpauir

This works great in my shed. https://amzn.to/2xOZAUy

• Kathy Gunter Law

Boric acid unless you have kids or pets, then diatomaceous earth (food grade).

• Toni @ Girl, Just DIY!

Your landlord should probably handle this issue because I'm sure you are the only tenant with the problem. I lived in an apartment once where they had to evict a tenant who had a horrid cockroach issues because of their living conditions. They brought exterminators in to treat all the units at once.

Until they act on the issue for the entire complex there are products you can buy to sprinkle outside your home that's safe for humans and pets but will cause their guts to explode. It can also be sprinkled inside cupboards and such if the issue is inside. It's call diatomaceous earth.