Richard gilbert
Richard gilbert
  • Placerville, CA

How can I clean carpets?

SharonDesertRoseKathy Gunter Law
+2

• Tinyshoes

Richard....Blue Magic is my favorite. We purchased from AutoZone.

• Kathy Gunter Law

I use vinegar in mine. It does a great job and the scent fades rather quickly.

• DesertRose

You can buy spray cleaner for spots on the carpet, rent a shampooer from many local stores to do room size cleaning, or buy a shampooer. We bought ours and love it.

• Sharon

I use my carpet cleaner using Zep Professional Carpet Cleaning solution. I pre-treat the spots first with Dollar Tree Homestore Carpet Cleaning spray (red bottle) and let sit 20 mins. Then clean rug with cleaner, and use the Dollar Tree Homestore Carpet Foam cleaner for the bits that didn't get clean like the rug to vinyl /hardwood transition using a carpet brush on a long-handle to scrub it clean.

I redid one of my disabled clients unit for inspection, and the manager said I do a better job than all the companies. My 85 yo client is always happy as it is light beige and shows every spot.

I use a Hoover SteamVac with Surge Cleaning.... I must say I am thrilled how great it works, I use it at least monthly... its the only machine I've used that lives up to the hype. Having disabled clients is a constant cleaning challenge to keep their houses clean from spills and pets, and allergens. Best investment I made. Got it on Amazon on sale for $96