How do I clean a glass patio door?

Kathy Gunter LawBetsySharon
+4

best way to clean patio door glass

• Rebecca Taylor

Hi Dee, I use dawn in water and a squeegee.

• I use vinegar and water with a soft rag.

• Kelli L. Milligan

I use Sprayway glass foam. Works great.

• Linda Sikut

Hi Dee,

I'd combine the 2 ideas you've already received and use vinegar and water with a squeegee. :) Wishing you the best.

• Sharon

I use windex or vinegar, and a long-handled squeegee or you can get a short one for the shower at the Dollar Tree.

Hi Dee: What I use is this:

3 Tablespooons of dish soap

1 Tablespoon of vinegar

1/2 teaspoon of amonia

3/4 cups of water.

Put into one of those foamer bottles, like you get hand soap in and the soap comes out like a foam instead of a stream. You can get them at the dollar store with the soap in them:)

Spray on your cloth and wash the windows. One tip is on the inside go one way, like up and down. Then, on the outside, go back and forth. That way, you will know which side has the streaking, if any:)

Good luck

• Kathy Gunter Law

A damp microfiber cloth should produce a streak free finish. Don’t do on a hot, sunny day. I prefer SuperCloth and use it for glass, screens, and appliances. It is similar to the cloth you receive with glasses/sunglasses. It was well worth the investment. They were under $40 for 4 of them about 5 years ago.