How can I display my purses decoratively and for easy access?

FlipturnBetsySidney
+2

I have a LOT of purses and I'd like to hang them on the wall as decoration and for easy access. Right now they are piled in the top of one closet and then there is a big box on the floor in another bedroom. There are 20+ in all and I want to be able to grab one and use it at a moment's notice. I am not handy with drills and such, but I can hammer a nail. I have boards that were once used as indoor cabinets that I want to use as shelves or something to hang my purses from. Any suggestions on how I can do this. (I still buy more purses).

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Neecee, this is Peggy. Show off your great purses. Hope this is helpful. Clever Handbag Storage Ideas - The Spruce

1. https://www.thespruce.com › ... › Personal Organizing › Closets Organization

Jun 27, 2019 - Many handbags are too pretty to be hidden inside a closet. Why not display them on attractive shelves? You could install some shelves ...

• Sidney

I have shelves over my bedroom windows that I display my kitchy purses on.

Hi Neecee: You can get one of those expanding cup holders and attach that to your wall. But first, get a piece of wood about 4" wide, paint it to match your wall and attach it to your wall at the studs. This will give your display strength. Then, attach your cup holder to that and then your purses. Or, you can do the thing with the piece of wood, maybe a couple of them, and screw drawer knob holders (or door knobs) onto that and hang your purses from them. Good luck

• Flipturn

Here are some ideas for hanging purses:

• Flipturn

And, a few more........