I’m really excited to share these easy shower melts with you, using products from the Simply Earth Essential Oil Recipe Box for July. The recipe I’m sharing is a base recipe that you can completely change up with the essential oils you choose to add.
How To Make The Best Essential Oil Shower Melts
These essential oil shower melts are easy to make and are also a great gift idea! Simply add the essential oil blend you like to this recipe. I’m sharing several favorites!
Essential Oil Shower Melts RecipeKITCHEN TOOLS
- Mixing bowl
- Silicone mold – I used this small heart one but if you want the melts larger, recycled k-cups work great!
- Rubber Spatula
- 1 Cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Epsom Salt
- 20 Drops Of Essential Oil
- Water (about 2-3 teaspoons)
- Pour baking soda and epsom salt into mixing bowl.
- Slowly add water, about 2 teaspoons, and mix well. If the mixture is not holding, you might need to add another teaspoon of water.
- Add 20 drops of essential oils of your choice and mix well.
- Add the mixture into silicone mold or k-cups and be sure to press it so it is packed tight.
- Let the mixture dry completely. The smaller melts took about 24 hours, the k-cups about 48 hours.
- Once they are dry, pop them out and store in an airtight container. Mason jars work perfectly!
Have you tried essential oil shower melts before? If so, what are your favorite blends to use? If not, I hope this post inspires you to give it a try. We love them and think you will too!
For more inexpensive craft and home decorating ideas, check out my blog here https://ourcraftymom.com/
Top Hometalk Projects
Want more details about this and other DIY projects? Check out my blog post!Go