How do I clean bathroom grout?

+4
  • Kathy Gunter Law Kathy Gunter Law on Jul 19, 2019

Regular cleaning:

1 cup baking soda

1 cup white cleaning vinegar

1 Tbsp blue Dawn

2 gallons hot water (I boil about 1/3 of mine)

Deep clean:

Lysol Lime & Rust Remover Toilet Bowl cleaner, comes in a black squirt bottle. Scrub with Scrub Daddy or Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Jul 19, 2019

Just answered above

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on Jul 19, 2019

First, wipe down the grout with hot water to remove surface dirt and grime. Next, spray a cleaning solution on the grout. You can mix your own by putting a 50-50 mix of vinegar and water into a spray bottle. Spray on the grout, let stand for five minutes and then scrub with a soft brush.

• Hi Charlene - This is the shower cleaner that we use to help keep grout and tiles clean and minimize the mildew - it works on kitchen grout too. Hope this helps! Hugs, Holly

https://pinkfortitude.com/shower-cleaner-diy/

PS - We have a FREE eBook with recipes for all of my homemade and all-natural cleaners. You can download it here --> https://pinkfortitude.com/thank#GreenClean

• C. D. Scallan C. D. Scallan on Jul 26, 2019

The above answers are all very good suggestions for cleaning the grout. However, if you don't want to do it again in a few months, I suggest you go a hardware or big box store like Lowe's and purchase grout sealer. Apply after a cleaning to keep it looking fresh for a long time afterwards.

• Michael Lee Michael Lee on Apr 09, 2021

I have written several blog on my website covering each and every topics how you can clean bathroom grout. Steam cleaning is an amazing choice for the individuals who mean to have a shimmering washroom! Numerous methods of cleaning are accessible, and some of the time it may very well be so overwhelming picking a solitary cycle that will convey the best!