What is a cheap way to protect/store my outdoor tools/furniture?

Eric CiolinaMorgan McBrideBetsy
+3

• How about building a shed from pallets. In many areas they are free.

• Gk

Check your local online sales like Craigslist for people who might be getting rid of a shed. You may be able to find one in good shape that is reasonably priced. You can also purchase what is called "a shed in a box". It is similar to a tent with metal bracing poles and a canvas type top. As long as you don't live in a area that gets heavy snow load in the winter it may work for you. They come in all sizes and you will find them at your local home improvement store like Menards.

• Kelli L. Milligan

put up one of those like Rubbermaid sheds. Not hard or very expensive.

Hi Debra: You can use totes for the smaller tools and tarps for the bigger ones and your furniture. Use either rope or bungee cords to secure the tarps. I have been doing this for years and it works for me:) Good luck

• Morgan McBride

I bought covers on amazon

• Eric Ciolina

I use the cheap tarps from hardware and either pin it down with magnets or clamps. I might have to buy one every two years or so, but when renting it’s a good alternative to something permanent.