How can I make over my swag light and disguise the cord and chain?

Lbr24389409JFrugalFamilyTimes.com

How to disguise cord & chain that extend to 1980’ style swag lights on both sides of bathroom mirror. Chain gathers dust & is such a pain to dust but do not want to replace fixture. Also do not want to use gathered cloth extension cord cover.

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com

Do you have a photo? That would help with ideas for you! :)

• Grace

Will try to send pic but not too proficient with iPhone/technology. Husband does not want to replace with single light fixture so I am trying to come up with a compromise.

IMG_2869.HEIC

• J

They make channeled conduit that can be place over your wiring.

• Grace

Thank you for suggestion. I will google that & see if I can find something suitable.

• Lbr24389409

Home Depot carries plastic channel that can conceal the cord and is paintable. It is self adhesive so easy to install.

I used this type of product on pendant lights at the sides of my bed and it looks really good.

• Grace

Will check out Home Depot today. As I get closer to my 80’s, I am much less inclined to get ladder out & climb up to dust that old chain. Thanks for the suggestion!