Volkswagon Dresser.

$165

Hi Hometalk! I saw a dresser like this online and decided to make one myself! It's become super popular to buy used furniture, but I could not find one that I liked, so I decided to buy one from Walmart for $99. My husband laid out the design for me, and I did the rest! I picked up the paint from Lowe's and bought the emblem from ebay. I also got the light from Amazon. I love how it came out Check out how we did it!

Here's how my husband taped off the design. You can sketch it out with pencil, and then use masking tape or painter's tape. This technique can be used for any design.

Working on the design. So happy my husband helped me out.

Here we started painting, it looks great. We chose a lovely purple paint, but you can choose any color!

And this is the final result, it looks so cute! We love it. The emblem really adds that extra special touch.

The finished dresser. Hope you like it and give it a try yourself.

How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
15 Perfectly Round Tables
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
Check Out These Wonderful Gift Ideas You Can Do All By Yourself
31 Ways To Keep Your Home Organized
14 DIY Must-Haves For All Camping Trips
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable