8 Ways To Make Cleaning Physically Easier

$50
1 Day

After I had hip surgery, I had to come up with ways to make cleaning physically easier. Here are some of the ideas I used, as well as I plan on keeping moving forward.

You can see more of my crazy creations here

I filled a small squirt bottle with 1 tsp. Dawn and water. I that I keep in my bathroom.

I spray it on my shower tile and glass. Then I use the Clorox extendable tub and tile scrubber to clean my glass and tile without bending over.

I sprinkle the base of my shower with baking soda.

I use the extendable scrubber to clean the bottom. After it's all clean, I rinse it all off.

You can use the same technique to clean your bathtub and surrounding tile.

I fill a dish scrub brush with dawn and keep this in my bathroom.

I use this to clean out my sink, clean off my granite counter, and I can also use it in my shower or tub on the glass, tile, etc.

I filled a small squirt bottle with rubbing alcohol and leave this in my bathroom as well.

I spray the rubbing alcohol onto the mirror. I then use a Swifter mop with a reusable microfiber cloth and clean my mirrors.

I use a broom to get rid of cobwebs in corners and on light fixtures.

I use an extendable duster to clean my ceiling fans and baseboards.

I use a steamer mop on both my tile and wood floors.

The best part about many of these is that they use reusable cloths and items. I can launder them and use them again.

For my outdoor window cleaning I use our power washer. It cleans out the tracks on the outside as well as the windows themselves.

I also use my power washer to clean my patio and patio furniture and cushions.

I would love to have you stop by my blog    Chas' Crazy Creations  for the full tutorial as well as sign up for my latest creations, posts, recipes, exclusives, and more...

I would love for you to subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more of my crazy creations - https://www.youtube.com/c/chascrazycreations

21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Simple Projects Under 30 Min To Get You Ready For The Spring Season
Check Out These 30 Incredible Floor Transformations Ideas
Chas' Crazy Creations

• Ilene
    Ilene

Hi Chas, I have the blue triangle Clorox extending pole item you have. My problem is that as I scrub, the pole unscrews. I’m constantly having to tighten it. Otherwise, the shape of the blue scrubber makes it a versatile tool. Any suggestions on the self loosening pole? Thanks, ilene

• Linda
    Linda

I was told by the installer not to use a power washer on windows because it weakens the seal. Is there a way to avoid this?

• Denise Vasquez
    Denise Vasquez

My experience with double-paned windows is that the seals are broken causing horrid clouding between panes (like half!) How do you avoid that? Are you using an electric washer with less power than gas powered?

• Chas' Crazy Creations
      Chas' Crazy Creations

It's an electric pressure washer and I stand back it's not full force onto the window. It always depends on your windows, their policy, who made them, etc