How can I turn house shutters into decorations?

Michelle JamesSuellen HintzKmdreamer
+3

• Within the Grove

Are these extra ones you're trying to figure out what to do with them? If so, I think it's always fun to use them as the base for a vertical wall garden.

• Kathy DeStafino

My cousin does snowmen decorations and sells them. He can't keep them in stock.

• Lacey

My husband made bookshelves with a shutter on each end. These are the best pictures I have of it.

• Kmdreamer

Paint them hang some fake granary on it maybe ivy maybe decorate like a fake window and hang

• Suellen Hintz

My friend had the most incredible living room and dining room. Her style was country/cottage and basically a red, white and black color theme. She hung weathered red shutters inside her house after she'd painted the window woodwork black. Her curtains were white eyelet. She had a floral wreath hung above it all...adorable.

• Michelle James

I hung the shutter then had a wood framed piece on top of the shutter. Here is the post if you would like to see it. https://michellejdesigns.com/diy-shutter-art/