How To Drill Holes In Plaster...Without It Crumbling

$5

Hi! I'm Jenn. I'm an accidental house flipper turned full time real estate investor & Broker. I buy old, ugly, & neglected houses, and I give them a whole new lease on life! I chronicle the adventures over at my blog, Bachelorette Pad Flip, where I chat all things design, real estate, Airbnb, and investing! Come follow along!

I tend to buy old houses, and old houses have quirks. If you've ever bought a home with plaster walls, you know they certainly aren't like drywall. I learned the hard way when I started hammering a nail in the plaster for the first time. But with this little technique, you can hang a shelf or full gallery wall without any problems!

In this brief video, I show you just how easy it is to hang pictures without damaging your plaster walls!

No damage to the plaster!

Screwing multiples, of any size, is easy with this method!

Having plaster walls does cause a few hiccups, but hanging pics doesn't have to be one of them. To see more tutorials & tips, please follow my blog and check out my daily shenanigans on Instagram!

The Bachelorette Pad Flip

1 comment