Hanging Boho Pot Hack

$10

While I was out shopping at my local Kmart (Australia) I spotted some cute plastic pots for just $1.

I decided to buy a couple as I was in the process of creating my own boho/ natural look decor for my home.

I decided to turn it into a Hanging Boho Pot.

To create this I used the following materials: florist wire, small wooden beads, fringe trim , natural cotton twine , drill , drill bit, hot glue gun.

Firstly I drilled holes around the outside of the pot- evenly spaced.

Then I threaded the wooden beads onto the florist wire- making six the same length.

I then draped them across and underneath the pot threading the end of the wire through the hole to the opposite side of the pot.

To secure the beads I tied knots at the end by bending and twisting the wire inside the pot.

Next I made two long handles- again using the beads and florist wire and threading them through some extra holes.

Lastly I hot glued some gorgeous Fringed Trim around the top and made a tassel using natural cotton twine.

I love the finished look and it sits in my entryway blending in with my other homemade projects.

15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas

• Carmine
    Carmine

is beautiful, like how much you spent in supplies you think?

• Lourie Jonas
    Lourie Jonas

Is there away to do something I can do to my kit now

kitchen counters? They are so ugly but I can’t afford new counter top.

• Barby
      Barby

Contact paper, I put it on my countertops and backsplash and for pennies on my he dollar I have a new kitchen. No one suspects it’s paper. Make sure to get the kind that is waterproof and no mold.