Hanging Boho Pot Hack

$10

While I was out shopping at my local Kmart (Australia) I spotted some cute plastic pots for just $1.

I decided to buy a couple as I was in the process of creating my own boho/ natural look decor for my home.

I decided to turn it into a Hanging Boho Pot.

To create this I used the following materials: florist wire, small wooden beads, fringe trim , natural cotton twine , drill , drill bit, hot glue gun.

Firstly I drilled holes around the outside of the pot- evenly spaced.

Then I threaded the wooden beads onto the florist wire- making six the same length.

I then draped them across and underneath the pot threading the end of the wire through the hole to the opposite side of the pot.

To secure the beads I tied knots at the end by bending and twisting the wire inside the pot.

Next I made two long handles- again using the beads and florist wire and threading them through some extra holes.

Lastly I hot glued some gorgeous Fringed Trim around the top and made a tassel using natural cotton twine.

I love the finished look and it sits in my entryway blending in with my other homemade projects.