DIY Fall Wreath

$30

HOW TO MAKE AN EXPENSIVE LOOKING DESIGNER WREATH ON A DIY BUDGET. USE THESE TIPS & TRICKS TO CREATE A DESIGNER ESQUE WREATH FOR FALL OR ANY SEASON

Ta-da a beautiful designer esque wreath on a DIY budget!

Supplies:

1. The first rule is to obviously start with a trip to Michaels to buy bundles of flowers. I don't usually buy individual stems unless I need a few specific pieces because they are more expensive when they are sold individually. I like to get a couple of different bundles all in the same color family, plus a bundle of greens that are appropriate for the season.

2. I separate the flowers in the bundle & cut them into individual stems if they aren't already. TIP-I like to use wire cutters to cut my stems because they slice through like butter & I have broken enough scissors to know better.

3. Next, I start adding my different stems & greenery around the wreath. I don't start gluing or tying anything down permanently until I'm happy with the "rough draft."

4. After I play around with the layout for a while, my version of therapy, I get ready to glue. I use my hot glue gun to secure each stem.

That's it! A beautiful expensive looking wreath for under $30! I am loving the purples for this fall & I can't wait to start on the inside of the house!

31 Ways For You To Style Your Garden
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
30 Stylish Update Ideas You'll Want To Use For Your Bedroom
21 Stunning Wreaths for The 4th of July
Grab Some Pool Noodles And Copy These 3 Ideas
Do You Want to Make Over a Room in Your Home & Add Gorgeous Built-Ins?
Do Your Kitchen Cabinets Need an Update?
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
30 Different Ways to DIY an Adorable Snowman This Winter
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
31 Ways To Get Privacy Inside And Outside Your Home
Lia with Southern Yankee DIY