Moroccan Tile Stencil Painted Furniture Makeover

$40

Hi it's Jess from Jessica Welling Interiors! This easy DIY patio table makeover uses spray paint and a Moroccan tile stencil pattern. It's quick, easy, and adds a great pop of color and pattern to any outdoor living space!

I started with this old metal patio table. It's seen MUCH better days! Before...

I wiped the the table down with a damp rag. Next, I sanded off the peeling paint.

Next, I painted the whole thing with a light coat of shellac-based primer and let it dry for at least 45 minutes.

I spray-painted the table, first with a light coat, and then with another coat about 15 minutes later. After letting it dry overnight, it was ready for stenciling.

I placed the stencil in the center of the table. Using a stencil brush dipped in just a small amount of paint, I applied the paint with a dabbing motion.

Once the paint was dry on the first stencil, I lined up the second one and repeated the process until I covered the whole tabletop.

Now we have a fun new s'more table for our fire pit area! Check out the full blog post for more details and photos. Please come visit my blog, Jessica Welling Interiors, for more fun and colorful DIY projects and home decor ideas! Here's a list of my favorite Moroccan tile stencils too.

Jessica Welling Interiors