How do I remove grease from Tupperware?

+6

How do I remove grease from tupperware?

• Ellis Ellis on Aug 03, 2019

Dawn dishwashing liquid.

• Jessica Jessica on Aug 03, 2019

Soak it in bleach and dawn dish soap overnight in really hot water.

• Huntress Huntress on Aug 03, 2019

Wipe dawn on it and rinse

• William William on Aug 03, 2019

I agree with Dawn dish liquid.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Aug 03, 2019

Having a septic tank I will wiped out my pots and pans and Tupperware with Kleenex to get the grease out rather than allow it to go down into my septic system.

• Dawn dish soap. Add some white vinegar if need be. I stay away from toxic things like bleach that can actually make some people ill.

• Jewellmartin Jewellmartin on Aug 04, 2019

After awhile, Tupperware can get that greasy glaze. Some of it can be the breakdown of the plastic, something like the way lecithin from Pam can become baked into your cookware. The easiest effective method to get the greasy coat off that I have found is to hand wash the Tupperware in hot sudsy water, then to dip each piece into a bowl of vinegar. Use a soft dish towel to dry each piece. This almost always works for me. My problem is that I have ancient original Tupperware that we use continually. Some of these pieces were not supposed to be put in the microwave or dishwasher, yet we do both. That stuff is still kind of miraculous! I hope your come clean. Jewell

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Aug 08, 2019

Bleach Clorox cleanup I use