How to Make a OSB Folding Table

$10

I recently found a large OSB pallet thrown in the trash, and decided to re-use it.I also found a broken plastic folding table which donated its metal legs for this project.In this post I'll show you the steps for creating an OSB folding table.
Hope you will like it, and if you have any comments,I'd be happy if you write in the comments below.Please subscribe to my channel  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkNrUodcQbCM8FDGpFouOrw?sub_confirmation=1Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kultakaladesign/
Thank you!
Tools & MaterialsDrill Impact driverOrbit SanderAngle grinderCircular sawJig sawL-SquarePencilTape meter3 mm drillProtective glassesGlovesBreathing maskEar protectorsGo-proTripodMaterials:Wood glueWood screws M4x30Clear varnishSanding papers 150, 400Flap discpainting Sponge
I laid the metal base of the table on the OSB surface and marked the desired measurements.I cut the surface with a circular saw.
prepare the wooden structure for the bottom of the table to give it the structural strength.
I made sure to drill preliminary drills to prevent cracks in the wood while screwing the screws.
join them together with glue and wooden screws. 
Because the edges of the surface crumble and did not look good after the cut and sanding, I decided to add rectangle Wood profile to the Edges.I cut their edges at a 45 degree angle, smoothed and painted them yellow.I applied glue and pressed them to the board with clamps until drying.
I applied wood filler material in the space left between the board and the Wood profile.After drying, I gently smoothed it with an angle grinder.
I painted all the wood again with transparent varnish.
Finally I connected the surfaces to the legs with screws.

25 Impressive Ways You Can Update Your Ikea Purchases!
These Clever Ideas Will Help You With Spring Cleaning
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
22 Ideas To Make Your Terracotta Pots Look Oh-So-Pretty
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Step-by-Step Painting Techniques You'll Want to Try!
15 Home Improvement DIY Ideas You'll Want To Copy This Month
30 Address Signs That'll Make Your Neighbors Stop in Admiration
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
How To: Make Hot Glue Placemats + More Crafts Ideas!
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
25 Creative Ways You Can Decorate Using Maps