How To Make A Zombie Baby

$1

Here's how to make your own zombie baby! I made a bunch of these a few years ago and it was a real hit! The kids were really into them. All you need is to pick up a baby doll from any thrift store, and you're ready to go.

Step one! Take the baby doll outside and spray paint the entire doll black and let it fully dry.

Once the doll is fully painted and dried, you're going to start dry brushing it with white paint.

Cover the entire doll with the white allowing the black to show through the cracks.

Once that’s done let it dry. It'll sort of look like stone- really creepy!

Once it's fully dried, grab some red paint.

Then begin adding some red spots on the eyes, hands, and legs. and a big X on the chest.

I added the cross using some safety pins.

And the zombie baby is now ready for her debut!

What do you think? They only cost me about 60 cents per doll to make! Have fun decorating for Halloween!

This was a fun spooky display I did. Check out more of what I do on my Facebook page- Gilbert Marketplace

18 Stunning Backsplash Ideas You Do Not Want To Miss!
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
Turn Dollar Store Laundry Basket Into Wreath Form In 8 Easy Steps
32 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized

• Flipturn
    Flipturn

'Just wondering if it was kids of any particular age that were 'into them'?

• Flipturn
      Flipturn

With no kids in my neighbourhood, I guess that shows how behind the times I am about Halloween these days.

I'd better bone up (with some skeletons!) Ha Ha.