How To Hide A Washer & Dryer In A Kitchen

$450
1 Week

Older homes, especially, tend to not have a designated laundry room. You might find the washer & dryer in the garage, or in my case, in the middle of the kitchen! Since my budget didn't allow me to move the washer & dryer out of the kitchen, I had to get creative!

Hi, I'm Jenn! I buy old, ugly, & neglected homes and flip them all by myself! It's a crazy DIY, house-flipping life, and I hope you'll follow along over at my blog Bachelorette Pad Flip.

Not only was the washer & dryer in the middle of the kitchen, it only has room for a stacked unit. I wanted to make lemonade out of lemons, so I worked with the foot print I already had and came up with a way to hide the laundry & provide storage!

By working with a local cabinet maker, I created a laundry closet that disguises the washer/dryer but also looks more like a pantry to the unknowing eye!

My laundry might still be in the middle of my kitchen, but at least it's not so glaring! I blogged all about this process and the one BIG mistake I made during the process. To read about the laundry cabinet project, click here.

Use Ribbon To Decorate For Christmas With These Last Minute Ideas!
3 Absolutely Adorable Ways To Display Your Plants
Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
15 Kitchen DIY Ideas That Will Come In Handy
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
21 Ways To Use Those Pickle Jars You've Been Saving
30 Jewelry Organizing Ideas That Are Better Than a Jewelry Box
30 Fabulous Wreath Ideas That Will Make Your Neighbors Smile
The Bachelorette Pad Flip