Farmhouse Window - Dollar Tree DIY

$10

I made this cute farmhouse window using only items from Dollar Tree. Find out how I did it!

To make this farmhouse window you will need:

• 6 picture frames, size 8x10"
  • Garden edging
  • Spray paint
  • Gorilla Glue (or E6000)
  • Drop cloth or old sheet
  • Clamps

Most of these you can get from Dollar Tree. I already had the glue, paint, drop cloth and clamps on hand.

Step 1 - Paint

Lay out all the paint frames and the garden edging on the drop cloth or old sheet. Spray paint everything and leave it all to dry.

Step 2 - Glue and Clamp

After everything has dried, glue the frames together on the long sides. I clamped them together to hold them in place while drying. Let dry.

Step 3 - Glue on the edging

I glued the edging right to the front of my frames, but that's because I cut the stakes off the bottom of it that stick into the ground. I wish I would have left those on and glued them to the back of the frames to make it more sturdy. Live and learn.

Step 4 - Hang it

The last step is to hang your farmhouse window up! I added a wreath that I also made from Dollar Tree items.

You can see more about this on my blog.

16 Fun Ways You Can Use Food To Decorate Your Home
Old License Plates Lying Around? Check Out These 28 Snazzy Decor Ideas
25 Christmas Wreath Ideas You Don't Want To Miss This Year
These Amazing Vase Ideas Will Blow Your Guests Away!
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Unbelievable Ways People Paint Their Walls
Michelle