Asked on Aug 10, 2019

What is this piece that came with pallets, and how can I upcycle it?

Agnes ChrzanowskaJan ClarkJohnavallance82
+4

It was attached to some pallets I purchased. Has anyone used this?

q what is this
  • Vimarhonor

Hello! Good question. I have never seen something on my pallets looking like that. Hope someone can ID that attachment for you. Im curious too!

• Johnavallance82

Hello there,

Not had it on any of the pallets I've had over the years, but it could be used as an edging to a plant/path border or a Pelmet. Good luck in finding just the right use for it. Do you have much of it ir just the piece showing in the picture?

• Jan Clark

We had something similar attached to a palleted delivery. It was used as a spacer so the small items in the order could be placed on the pallet without being squished.

• Jim Cox

Put the long side (shown horizontally here) against some vertical 4x4s for fencing, and then the diagonal side could hold some fence pickets to use as louvers for more ventilation

• Agnes Chrzanowska

These are corners! I would paint them and use them as shelf stabilizer or even as book ends!