How can I get rid of mice using only natural methods?

+4

Get rid of mice, no chemicals, the greenway.?

• Deanna Deanna on Aug 10, 2019

a mousetrap baited with peanut butter

• Carol Quinn Hodge Carol Quinn Hodge on Aug 10, 2019

Use a no kill mouse trap. We caught 3 snakes on the road before Spartanburg !

• Fiddledd224 Fiddledd224 on Aug 10, 2019

Adopt an outside cat from a local shelter. Built-in mouse chaser! And you'll be saving a life.

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Aug 10, 2019

I've tried the humane traps, DIY homemade stuff. None worked for me. Finally purchased Tom Kat poison., it worked.

• Mary Mary on Aug 11, 2019

Try moth balls. Put one or two under beds, behind furniture, in the back of cabinets. I stress: only one or two! The smell burns the mucus membranes in the mice's nose and they leave. Once they leave, remove what is left of the moth balls. If you live in a peer and beam house throw a couple in each corner of your house. I throw a few in our attic to keep the squirrels out.

• Kathleen Church Kathleen Church on Aug 12, 2019

Thank you Mary. One question, isn't moth balls toxic to people? I know that people put them in closets for months and drawers, sachets etc.. but it bother are sinus also?

Thank you all for your answers: how to get rid of mice. I have a well not lazy cat, just tired of mice, so to speak. I've never had a mouse problem the hole time I've here, 8 yrs. But all of a sudden here they are. Cat killed 3 and my husband seen 1 after the other ones demise. So I'm hoping the cat isn't to tired. I don't like traps, because of grandchildren. And putting out poison no thank you. Again thanks for your Answers. Kathleen Church.