Asked on Aug 12, 2019

How should I redecorate my kitchen (pic)?

PatRobyn GarnerNathy
+6

i have widen my kitchen and i dont know how to design it i just want some ideas please.

q how to redecorate my kitchen
  • Laura Cooper

Your stove, refrigerator and sink should be laid out in a comfortable triangle. They call this a working triangle for efficiency and comfort.

• Dmotan

There isn't enough info to guide you. It appears there is a step up but is this part of the kitchen? Once again, more info.

• Grace Gleason

I think that's just where there was a (concrete?) wall they haven't torn all the way down. Is this whole house made of concrete?

• Pamela

Hi ! What kind of style do you like , beach , cottage , modern ...a little more info would help so we can give you a good answer or ideas ! 😊

• Grace Gleason

I think a better question is, how much can you spend on this kitchen? Small budget? Large budget? Do you already have appliances? How do you plan to use this kitchen? Family meals? Or do you live alone?

• Nathy

I plan it to be family meal...i have a small budget....would like it to be modern

• Grace Gleason

Your sink is in the best place for it: under a window so you can see outside. The window that was in the room next to the kitchen will give you so much more light.

What kind of appliances do you use? Stove? Refrigerator?

What is that in the corner near the sink?

We would really like to help you, but we do need to know more about how you live.

• Robyn Garner

Yes, we need more detail and are standing by to help you!

• Pat

Can you tell us your location? That will make a difference in the advice you are asking for. It looks like your house is built of cement. From your window type, I am thinking a tropical climate.