MARY T
MARY T
  • Fountain, CO

OMG!

Eclectically Vintage - KellyMARY TGil S
+13

I just discovered this site a few hours ago and cannot drag myself from the computer. I just wanted to thank you for making this available. I think it's terrific. I will be inviting all my friends!!!!
  • 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

Welcome! This IS a great site. Friendly and polite good folks gather here. Miriam et all make this a wonderful haven from the usual forum fusses you will find on a lot of sites! We have great people here to answer all sorts of questions and a place to share you own creative or inventive home improvements. But yes, it can be addictive!

• Thistlewood

Oh! We are so happy to have you here! And it's a great place to get answers to any DIY questions you might have!

• Ladena S

Welcome to hometalk... it is a great place to visit.. I catch myself on here for several hours a day my self.

• Sherrie S

Mary T, Hometalk is addictive - I'm just warning you because you will love spending all of your time here. Everyone is so nice & helpful.

• Abc

hello, hello.

• MARY T

Thank you all! I did want to say I was on here several hours late last night. I couldn't drag myself away. I felt energized, excited and ready to get going on some projects.

• At The Picket Fence

Welcome!!

• Dee W

Hi Mary-welcome to HT and I look forward to getting to know you and seeing/hearing what is going on in your life!

• The Space Between

Hahaha, Mary! This comment has me smiling. Thanks for all of the positivity (not a word?) today!

• Tammy H

Thank you so much for referring this site!! What a great site!

• Miriam I

Yay, Mary! I'm so glad you found us!

• Pam

Mary, I know what yo mean. I was the same way when I first discovered this site. It's filled with wonderfully talented people who love to share their knowledge with each and everyone who asks for it. Welcome.

• Karen

LOVE this site!!

• Gil S

Welcome :)

• MARY T

Thank you, everyone! <3

• Glad you're here Mary!