How to Make an Old Sign... on ANYTHING

$29

I've run a vinyl decal sign shop for the past 20 years. But being a lover of all things rustic, one day I decided to use the decal as a paint stencil instead. Well, that fired up a whole new level of OLD signs in my home! I was quickly putting them in all kinds of places that would be impossible to purchase as is. - - - - - While my own designs were created with custom decals, you can easily create a
how to make an old sign on anything, painted furniture, rustic furniture, stairs
I was SO happy when the carpet man didn't show up to lay carpet on my stairs. I painted them to resemble old crates instead! They fool many people, thinking I spent a fortune, when they really were absolutely free.
A cupboard door is prime real estate for a great old sign. If you can't find a stencil large enough for a given area, try sectioning it off to create a multi sign pieced together look.
Any old plank can become a neat sign! This one is used as a window valance of sorts. Just add some rustic hooks to hang anything you wish.
A sign can deliver a special message... think of people or places you love. How can you incorporate that into your design? (find out the story on my own at the blog link)
No style happenin' here... let's change that!
Isn't it just wild what a little paint, junk and creativity can do in your own given style?

Visit the blog link below or click HERE to find my now stencil line that can help you achieve similar results on anything you wish!

• Custom cut decals used as stencils
  • Acrylic craft paint
  • Funky Junk's Old Sign Stencils  (https://www.funkyjunksoldsignstencils.com/)
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Joyce

I cannot find funky junk decals or signs..help

• Michelle M

I think she made them. She said at the beginning of the article that she made vinyl signs for over 20 years. You can make them using a Cricut or similar machine. But those are pricey. Perhaps you could sentcil?