Jason Pike
Jason Pike
  • Broken Bow, OK
Asked on Aug 18, 2019

Can I use Seal-Krete Clear SealGloss sealer in the shower?

Elzaree Gayheart BloatLizWilliam

Can I use Seal-Krete Clear SealGloss sealer on a stone pebble and grout shower floor? It was sealed 1 year ago with grout and tile sealer. Thanks. See pic.

q clear seal concrete gloss sealer in shower

Nope! SEAL-KRETE® Clear-Seal Concrete Protective Sealer is a ready-to-use premium sealer that penetrates deeply to seal and protect painted, stained or bare concrete. It goes on milky white and dries to a clear finish, enhancing the natural character of your surface. Clear-Seal is a durable urethane-fortified acrylic sealer with low odor, and low VOCs, so it’s easy to work with and safe for the environment. It has excellent chemical resistance and repels stains, making it ideal for pool decks, patios, porches, driveways, garages or anywhere you want to protect and beautify painted, stained or bare concrete.

• Liz

Jason, contact the manufacturer since they said it would enhance the color of stone. Good luck!

• Elzaree Gayheart Bloat

We have a shower pan that is cement. As the cement was drying I quickly stuck small square ceramic tiles into the cement to save time (I thought). I then painted the pan with white paint, but of course the paint is peeling off of the cement part. Can I use the above product to seal up my concrete shower pan?