Asked on Aug 18, 2019

What can I do with many small liquor bottles, each with small amounts?

BushraFrugalFamilyTimes.comThe Inspired Workshop
+2

I’m getting ready to move and have lots of opened liquor bottles. How can I use all the different types that are open. Also, I have some that are not opened ( like scotch/ whiskey). I know wine goes bad ... doesn’t get a chance in my house. But what can I do with the unopened bottles of stuff I really don’t drink. One thought is to donate for raffle baskets for charity. Any others ....?

• Give away to people that cook and bake, lots of recipes that do use liquor as part of a recipe. Or just give away to friends that regularly host parties, I am sure they will be grateful. If the move is not far, might be worth it to just box up and move with you. My parents had a full bar in their house. After they passed, my brother and I split up all the remaining liquor. To this day I am still using it over a decade later. I easily have over 50 bottles.

• Shore grandmom

I really don't think a raffle basket with just a little bit in the bottles would be very appealing. If you don't want them and no one you know wants them either, just dump them down the drain and save the bottles for crafts or recycle them.

• The Inspired Workshop

Do you have any Vodka or Everclear? You can use that to clean and sanitize with! It is actually the safe food version of rubbing alcohol! We use it for making our own hand sanitizer and for cleaning toilet seats, countertops, etc. Better than Clorox! Just pour into a spray bottle and use as you would any other cleaner!

• FrugalFamilyTimes.com

You could combine some of the partial bottles into pre-made cocktails using a website like this-input the ingredients you have and it will tell you what recipes you can make:

https://www.cocktailbuilder.com/

• Bushra

Something like that might be helpful. https://bushraslifestyle.com/easy-diy-centerpiece-for-dining-table/

Good luck,

Bushra