Asked on Aug 19, 2019

How can I keep deer away from our garden?

BetsyPamelaFlipturn
+1

• Annie

You can use hair from your hairbrush and haircuts. Just drop it around your garden and it will smell like a human is there and scare away animals.

• Flipturn

I my experience, the only deer deterrent that has any reliability and longevity is to build a fence higher than they can jump over. Deer have incredible ability to know where food is, and to get at it.

• Pamela

Hi ! The number one way is to have a fence around it ! I use a product called liquid fence it is made from egg shell and garlic , it stinks when you first spray it . It says use 1 time a month , I use it about every 10 days . I buy it in the concentrated form it is less expensive . It works for me ... I spoke to people that said it didn't work for them... Another thing that is supposed to work is irish spring soap ! Cut it in pieces and toss near the plants . Also try not to grow things that they like .