This is her before picture. This is how she looked when we picked her up. She wasn’t in bad shape or condition. The fabric on the chairs needed to be updated, but overall didn’t didn’t have structure damage or really anything wrong other than she wouldn’t fit our color scheme. We have darker wood tones, grays and whites.
List of materials:
• electric hand sander
• sand paper (we use 80 and 120 grit)
• small can of stain; we used minwax classic gray
• old rags or t-shirts (lint free)
• polyurethane (I like using a thick one)
• Quart size can of paint; we used chalk paint antique white in color.
• paint brush
• wax seal for chalk paint