Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

Metamorphosis of four container plantings from early June to early July. (photo added of entire step ladder)

A red lantana in a funnel on a broom handle.
A Proven Winners Gold Dust in a vintage lunch box.
A Proven Winners Diamond Frost in terra cotta atop a stepladder.
A two tone pink super bells in terra cotta with miniature funnel and hen and chicks on middle step ladder rung.
A pink Angelonia in terra cotta on the bottom step ladder rung.
metamorphosis of four container plantings from early june to early july, container gardening, gardening, repurposing upcycling
Someone asked to see the whole ladder! 
And I do use fertilizer.  I water with weak miracle grow 2-3 times a week in my pots.
Someone asked to see the whole ladder! And I do use fertilizer. I water with weak miracle grow 2-3 times a week in my pots.
Organized Clutter

• Lisa House

Wonderful! I am jealous...I am not allowed to use ladders etc in the gardens.

• K.

Love all your inspirations. I have two old ladders like yours, although one is about twelve feet tall. I'll have to really give it some thought as to if I would use that one, because I would need to tend to the pots on the higher rungs and it is a three legged one. I already have a small start, I have two of the plants you have . I'm in a really hot part of CA, not quite the desert, and mine have not grown as big as yours, but they are still pretty. I'm thinking that if I use something that hangs or trails it would cover more of the rungs. Did you fasten your pots to the ladder? We get a strong wind every afternoon and a few times a years we get these winds with lots of gusts. Thank you for inspiring me! Kathy V. Hemet, CA