Asked on Aug 21, 2019

Can you help me find the project with the teapots and mini lights?

Abby and MattMaura WhiteWanda sinnema
+1

Outside projects with mini lights ,like a teapot with the lights are on the way out

• Cindy

Hi Linda. I don't remember the specific project you're looking for, but I can share a great resource with you. If you ever want to see an older project, just click on the small blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. If you don't see the project you're looking for, use the search bar. Also, check out "Explore Projects" for even more. Hope this helps. Wishing you all the best.

• Wanda sinnema

I'd use a shepards hook of choice, an old tea or coffee pot ( stove top style) and mini lights. they are available at any craft or import store.. For halloween I'd get a plastic cauldron from the craft store.. have it pouring into it.. maybe a bit of water in the bottom and a chunk of DRY ICE for the steammmmy smoke look

• Abby and Matt

I've used old tea pots and cups for succulents before. They are so cute!