Fay
Fay
  • Escanaba, MI
Asked on Aug 21, 2019

Can I convert a square table into a round one?

SharonLifestyles HomesAbby

I have a three foot square table. Is there anyway that it could be made into a round one? It has inset legs on the corners and a side skirt on the side about three inches in length. It is a heavy wood piece of furniture. Thank you.

• Abby

yes get a cicular saw and make circle

• Lifestyles Homes

Do you want to take-on also moving the legs and re-fastening them underneath?

You can pick up a used piece of round glass and frosted or painted on the backside for not much time and not much money .

• Fay

Cheryl, Thank you for the reply. Easy adaption for my problem. I love the solution.

Have a great day.

I enjoy ALL of the creative minds on HOMETALK.

• Sharon

You could remove the top, mark a circle and cut with a jigsaw. Then you will have to adjust the apron to fit under the table top without showing. Then add your legs, putting corner blocks in the skirt to install your legs.

• Fay

Thank you so much Sharon. Wonderfully detailed. You make it sound possible. I appreciate your time and reply.

Have a great day.