Asked on Aug 23, 2019

How do I design a toilet with a splash guard?

Liz Cairo-EaganSharonKelli L. Milligan
+2

Since men generally stand to urinate, generally there is a splash back which often ends up on nearby walls and floors, also the dribble and of course the," I don't want to look where I pee stance", missing of the entire bowl. Does anyone know of a toilet ( not a urinal as it has the same problem with splash back ( 6 boys) ) that has a splash guard of some kind...an innovative toilet????

• Redcatcec

Have them sit down to urinate. Another thought is to have them clean the bathroom splashes and dribbles.

• Lifestyles Homes

I would install ceramic tile on the wall, and the floor, with extremely thin grout joints, and the grout needs to be a polymer modified, or acrylic modified, non-sanded grout. It also needs to be sealed with a permeating sealer.

• Kelli L. Milligan

No toilet I know of made as such as of yet.

• Sharon

Train the men/boys.... make them clean their own bathroom. Their aim will improve.

• Liz Cairo-Eagan

They are not dogs so the training for men just is not there - I have to design a toilet that works right