Easy DIY Cotton Farmhouse Wreath

$35

Do you want a cotton farmhouse style wreath but you don’t want to pay the price for one? Look no further. This wreath is sure to look expensive but cost very little. It’s also quick, easy and stylish. To see more of my ideas follow my Instagram!

First, you’ll need to purchase a new grapevine wreath. Or, if you’re lucky like me you can find one at a thrift store and deconstruct it.

Next you’ll take your leafy garland and wrap it securely around the wreath. I used faux eucalyptus garland found on Amazon. You’ll need two to achieve a full look.

Make sure you attach the ends of the second garland to everything stays put.

Lastly, stick your Cotton stems into the empty spaces on the wreath. I used four stems, but you can use more or less to achieve the look you’re going for. Twist the stems around the wreath to avoid needing glue.

That’s it!

Watch the video for a FULL tutorial!

23 Valentine's Day DIY Ideas That You Don't Want To Miss
13 Bird Feeders From Upcycled Items
31 Astounding Things You Didn't Know You Could Do With Contact Paper
15 Clever Ways To Repurpose Old Light Bulbs
20 Ways To Improve Your Drop Cloth
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
25 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You SUPER Excited for Christmas
15 Cute Ways To Decorate Tin Cans Into Planters
These 21 Bloggers Came Up With The Most Amazing Organization Ideas
Hometalk's Top 20 DIY Crafts For Kids
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen

• Joanie

Your wreath is beautiful and so is your entry way.......I love it! However, I've picked cotton in MS. and the fields are all brown and white......NO green......you might wanna switch up. A lot of tree twigs on the wreath would make it look like the real deal!

• Hi Joanie!

Thanks for the suggestion! I love mixing greenery with other natural elements- greenery makes my heart happy!