Easy DIY Cotton Farmhouse Wreath

$35

Do you want a cotton farmhouse style wreath but you don’t want to pay the price for one? Look no further. This wreath is sure to look expensive but cost very little. It’s also quick, easy and stylish. To see more of my ideas follow my Instagram!

easy diy cotton farmhouse wreath

First, you’ll need to purchase a new grapevine wreath. Or, if you’re lucky like me you can find one at a thrift store and deconstruct it.

easy diy cotton farmhouse wreath

Next you’ll take your leafy garland and wrap it securely around the wreath. I used faux eucalyptus garland found on Amazon. You’ll need two to achieve a full look.

easy diy cotton farmhouse wreath

Make sure you attach the ends of the second garland to everything stays put.

easy diy cotton farmhouse wreath

Lastly, stick your Cotton stems into the empty spaces on the wreath. I used four stems, but you can use more or less to achieve the look you’re going for. Twist the stems around the wreath to avoid needing glue.

easy diy cotton farmhouse wreath

That’s it!

Watch the video for a FULL tutorial!

• Tiffany Michelle Lawson

Thanks for responding I think it’s great u take the time out to share your ideas. Takes a lot of courage in itself these days. people can be very critical. But I think ur doing good. Just a little advice to try to make it a little better. Great job and again TFS

• Jody
    18 minutes ago

You had me at DIY cotton wreath.... so beautiful. Thanks for sharing and inspiring.