Elegant Fall Wreath

$25

Fall is the beginning of the winter holiday season and that calls for an elegant fall wreath. I have been using the same fall wreath for years and it is not looking so pretty any longer, so I decided to make some new fall decor.

Fall Grapevine wreath

Easy Elegant Fall Wreath

I used luxurious ribbons as my inspiration for this special wreath. After I selected my ribbons I gathered floral picks.Supplies

• Grapevine wreath
  • Ribbons
  • Floral picks
  • Wire

Tools

• Scissors
  • Wire cutters
Adding fall floral picks

I began by cutting the floral picks apart with wire cutters and placed them in piles on my work surface. Then I started placing the floral picks on either side of the bottom center of the grapevine wreath. I like the rich pop of purple with the dupioni ribbon.

Ribbons cut and loops folded over

Easiest Wreath Bow

After I was satisfied with the floral placement I started making the loop bow. You can read how I did it in an earlier post. Three beautiful ribbons cut in 27" long and folded over 6.5".

Loop pinched

Making a ribbon loop bow is fast and easy. Ribbon folded over about 6.5" and pinched together.

In this video I show you how to make the bow. Note: I made the bow in the video for a different wreath, but it is the same style.

I trimmed the loop streamers.

Adjusting the beautiful bow streamers.

Fluffing the bow and making adjustments.

This elegant fall wreath is a mix of deep purple, cream and green.

This wreath is ready for autumn and so am I. It would be lovely hung over our mantel or on the front door to greet our fall guests.

You might also like this fall wreath with sunflowers.

Thank you so much for stopping by I hope you found some inspiration.

Happy Fall,

Kippi

Back view of bow

The bow before attaching and fluffing.

15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
25 Fabulous Feather Projects That You Don't Want To Miss
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
15 Stencil Patterns You'll Wish You'd Seen Sooner
Live Life In Color With These Amazing Ideas For Your Home
These Clever Decor Ideas Are So Perfect For Summer
23 Surprising Uses for Curtain Rings
29 Ways To Get A Splash Of Blue In Your House
15 Ways To Upcycle And Create More Storage At The Same Time
15 Unique Father's Day Crafts
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall
3 Great Projects To Flip Your Cookie Sheet Pans
Kippi | Kippi At Home

• Jjqq

Do the ribbons have wire on the edges? I looked at your post from the other wreath, and didn't see it mentioned there either. I think the way you do the wreaths is just beautiful, and using three different patterns and colors just looks so nice!

• Mcgypsy9

The wreath is gorgeous and I love the colors you chose! I like these colors in early fall and closer to Thanksgiving I go with more yellows and oranges.

• Kippi | Kippi At Home

Thank you for stopping by I agree on bringing in the orange a little later in fall. Happy Fall,

Kippi