DIY Tassel Curtains (Anthropologie Hack)

$5

If you love Anthropologie as much as I do, then I'm sure you can appreciate a good Anthropologie hack. I've been working on my daughter Scout's room and finally decided to do something about her boring curtains. They are plain, blue, and a bit boring. I fell in love with the Mindra curtain panels from Anthropologie and decided to make them myself.

These were the curtains already hanging in my daughters room. They were ok, but could be a whole lot better with a little upgrade.

I decided to use neon pink yarn and embroidery floss for my tassels. I started making tassels by cutting equal length pieces.

Tie a piece of yarn around the center.

Then tie around the entire tassel and trim the bottom so it's nice and straight.

Make lots of tassels.

I used an embroidery needs and floss to add the tassels to the curtains.

Space them out evenly when adding them and you have beautiful Anthropologie style curtains.

I think it's amazing at what adding a few tassels can do. Small changes can make a huge difference when it comes to decorating your home.

If you like these curtains, you might also like some of my other Anthropologie hacks.

Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

• Beth

I love your walls! How about a "How To" for that?!

• Holly Lengner - Lost Mom

Awww, thanks Beth! I have a bathroom that I painted in a similar style and love them! Hmmm... definitely thinking about doing a tutorial on that now!