Autumn Flower Campfire Yard Decorating

$0

The leaves are turning colors here in Michigan and dropping from the trees already. I swear Summer just kicked into gear last week! Anyway it's time to start thinking about decorating in the warm colors of Fall and so I wanted to do something fun outside.

I think this is such an easy and inexpensive yard decoration. Perfect for Fall and so cozy and cute...I feel warmer already!

First grab some rocks and make a large ring in the location of your choice. Notice the brown leaves..wow it happened so fast this year.

Next locate some dirt and make a volcano shaped mound of dirt in the center of the ring of rocks.

Go to your woodpile and pick some similarly sized chunky sticks. You could also use sticks found in the yard after a windy day. You'll be laying them around the mound of dirt to look just like a campfire.

If you're looking for the Easiest Firewood Rack project you see in this pic it's here- https://www.hometalk.com/43422533/easiest-firewood-rack-the-v-rack

You could use real flowers but I couldn't find any red/yellow/orange flame shaped ones so I made my own...I had these in my stockpile that were shaped right but wrong color...so....

I spray painted them. Red, yellow, orange.

Oops on the grass. Use newspapers or something and save your grass.

Once you have the rocks in a circle, the mound of dirt shaped like a volcano, the sticks leaning against the dirt, poke the fake flowers in the center. Or if using real flowers plant them in the center. I bet mums would work as far as the colors. If you try it with live mums share a picture below- thanks!

Although I had all my supplies and tools on hand I've listed them below for you. Easy and cheap project for sure!

12 Christmas Home Tours You're SO Going To Fall For
These West Elm Knockoffs Are Pretty Unbelievable
3 Creative Eye Catching Rug Projects That No One Else Has!
15 Bathroom Upgrades That You Can Totally DIY
21 Clever Wind Chimes You Can Make
27 Wonderful Ways You Can Use Scrapbooking Paper
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes
Easy DIY Remedies For Your 7 Most Hated Bugs
3 Ideas To Use Terracotta Pots You Definitely Haven't Seen Before
3 Fantastic Step-By-Step Ideas What To Do With Pallets!
15 Awesome Projects To Get You Ready For St. Patrick's Day
30 Great Mason Jar Ideas You Have To Try
15 Amazing Things You Can Do With Paint Stirrers