DIY Basket Shelf

$16

I recently found a cute little wooden bird ladder in a variety store and just had to make something with it!

Some days later in a different discount variety store I came across a set of three small baskets which came in a small , medium and large - then an idea popped into my head!

I decided to make a little basket shelf by attaching the baskets to the bird ladder!

Florist wire seemed like a good choice to use for attaching the baskets as you can twist them easily around each rung at the back of the ladder and hide inside the woven section of the basket.

Plenty of options for using this little basket shelf - firstly you could just lean it against the wall or hang.

if Hanging you could remove the screw in hooks and hang via the top rung or you could use a piece of dowel over a hook to hang.

Set the baskets up small at the top - medium in the middle- large at the bottom.

The baskets could be used for all sorts of things like , jewellery , scarves ,hair accessories etc.

I decided to use mine as a decorative piece to hang some artificial plants.

Pretty easy to make and I’m pretty happy with the look!

Take a look at my Instagram if you'd like to see more of what I do.

30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
Get The Party Started With These Perfect DIY Decor Ideas
15 Amazing Projects To Help Make Your Home Look Fabulous
15 Totally Doable Makeover Ideas You Can Finish In One Day
Save Your Old Cans For These 31 Home Decor Ideas
Does Your Staircase Need an Update?

• Candyhd84
    Candyhd84

You can buy baskets just about anywhere - Hobby Lobby, Michaels, Walmart, Home Goods, Good Will, etc

• Candyhd84
    Candyhd84

Oh yes - and Pottery Barn