DIY Basket Shelf

$16

I recently found a cute little wooden bird ladder in a variety store and just had to make something with it!

Some days later in a different discount variety store I came across a set of three small baskets which came in a small , medium and large - then an idea popped into my head!

I decided to make a little basket shelf by attaching the baskets to the bird ladder!

Florist wire seemed like a good choice to use for attaching the baskets as you can twist them easily around each rung at the back of the ladder and hide inside the woven section of the basket.

Plenty of options for using this little basket shelf - firstly you could just lean it against the wall or hang.

if Hanging you could remove the screw in hooks and hang via the top rung or you could use a piece of dowel over a hook to hang.

Set the baskets up small at the top - medium in the middle- large at the bottom.

The baskets could be used for all sorts of things like , jewellery , scarves ,hair accessories etc.

I decided to use mine as a decorative piece to hang some artificial plants.

Pretty easy to make and I’m pretty happy with the look!

Take a look at my Instagram if you'd like to see more of what I do.

• Elle

Where did you find the mirror?

• Collier Austin

She posted on how to make the mirror. If you click on her name at the top of this post, it will take you to a list of her projects. I love the mirror, too!😊

• Laura

How long is the ladder ?

• Joanne

Oh my gosh. that is so cute. I'm making one today. Great idea. Thanks! Joanne