Anthropologie Inspired Confetti Glasses

I fell in love with these glasses at Anthropolgie. They are colorful, fun and a great size. But $30? Paaalease. I don't have that kind of money, but a few bucks into thrift store glasses and a package of paint pens...I am pretty darn happy with this equivalent.
Supplies:
Glasses
Paint Pens
Dot Away....I would focus on one color. Let it set and dry for 2 minutes- you can even work on another glass, by the time I was done with 4 glasses, the first one was dry. Then you can choose another color and continue to dot away....
Keep on Keepin' on.....to get a "full" dotted look I did A LOT of them. I also switched from medium to fine pen widths for variety.
I think the Fiesta Colorful one is my favorite!
For best results let them dry for an entire day then...
To seal the paint put glasses in a cold oven and set it to 350 degrees and let them "cook" for 30 minutes, turn oven off and leave them in until it is cool then you can take them out.
I recommend hand-washing these beauties
Cost of this project: $9 dollars!
4- glasses found at the thrift for $1 a piece (also found more at the 99 cent store)
1- 5 pack of paint pens, muti color- $10 at Joanns- used 40% coupon
My Summer drink of choice this year has been the Old Fashion, oh man is it good. Love me my night cap and the Hubs makes a perfect one! Now I have some fabulous new glasses for my favorite drink. Enjoy! Cheers!

3 Easy Ways To Upgrade Your Pillows To A High End Look
Upgrade Your Backyard With These 30 Clever Ideas
30 Amazing Ways To Organize Your Shoes
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
30 Adorable DIY Ideas For July 4th
Cassie Kent