Where can I find someone to resurface my concrete garage and epoxy it?

+4

Need to find someone to resurface my concrete garage and epoxy it.

• Check Angieslist.com

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Sep 02, 2019

Look on Next Door for recommendations. Think twice before pitting on epoxy coating. Lots of folks on here complain about it all the time. Shows tons of tire scuffs and looks bad.

• Lynn Sorrell Lynn Sorrell on Sep 02, 2019

this is world wide site/forum where do you live?

• Put an advert on your local facebook marketplace site.

• Betsy Betsy on Sep 07, 2019

Hi Brenda: Check with the Better Business Bureau before you hire anyone to check their references and make sure they are licensed and bonded and are current in these. Some will have their business in their spouses or friends name, and therefore won't be liable for any problems. Get suggestions from your city hall and make sure that they have been in business for a while. Some cities have low interest loans for people to upgrade their homes, or the company may offer a payment plan. You may pay a bit more, but in the long run, it's cheaper. I paid twice as much for my driveway as my neighbour, who kept telling me how much he saved. 5 years later, guess who is getting a new driveway? :) And, prices have gone up a lot, so he saved what? Yup, nothing. My drive looks great:) Oh yes, be sure the company gets a permit. If they tell you they will save you so much if you pull the permit, tell they to take a hike! Whom ever pulls the permit is saying that they are doing the work. Same with any contractor you hire. Never pull the permit, have them do it. If they don't want to, disregard hiring them. Good luck